Hands-on Review: Plantronics Backbeat GO 2 here in SingaporeOctober 01, 2013
So I googled, and turns out, Plantronics started out in a garage in California by two guys in the 60s (sounds familiar?) which eventually became an industry leader. Then history was made for Plantronics, and humankind in general of course, when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon and uttered the legendary words: "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind" through a Plantronics headset.
HOW COOL IS THAT???
* Extended listen (up to 4.5 hours) and talk time (up to 5 hours);
* Voice prompts to alert the user about charge remaining and what device is paired;
* Battery status meter for iPhone and iPad;
* DeepSleep(TM) hibernation mode that keeps earbuds charged and ready to use for up to six months;
* Improved fit with small, medium, and large eartips and stabilizers for personalized comfort and optimum sound quality.
Retails for $159 (inclusive of GST).
* Fully charged case enables up to 14.5 hours listen time;
* LED indicators on charge case that indicates both charge and battery levels;
* Made from protective materials to protect your headset from light weather and dirt;
* Micro USB charge cable for hassle-free and convenient charging on the go.
* Fully charged portable case provides two additional charges on the go, tripling the use time of the earbuds alone;
Retails for $199 (inclusive of GST).
It is available in two colours - black or white.
The Plantronics Backbeat GO 2 Wireless Earbuds are now available in Singapore at
Apple stores (EpiCentre, iStudio, Infinite, Juzz1, Macshop, Nubox)
Blazing (190 Toa Payoh Central)
Sprint-Cass (Changi Airport T1, T2, T3)
Stereo (ION, Plaza Singapura)
Funan DigitaLife Mall (DigiVue, Inforcom, South Asia Computer)
Sim Lim Square (Cybermind, Million Tech, Song Brothers, Think Next?, Vision 1),
Gadget World Outlets
DG Lifestyle Store Pte Ltd and
Hau Xin Rui outlets in Singapore.
For more information, please visit www.plantronics.com.sg.
Thanks to Plantronics and McGallen & Bolden for sending the unit across!