For $62++ on weekdays, enjoy all of these at the award-winning 10 at Claymore restaurant at Pan Pacific Orchard. I've had the pleasure to try out most of the items on the buffet line-up, and here are my recommendations!
1. Go for the oysters. As much as you can possibly eat. Fresh, and from all over the world!
2. The USDA certified 1855 Angus Beef steak. So tender, soft and beefy. I really loved it. Why go to a steak restaurant when you can pay the same price and get a buffet to go along with it?
It will be served in little portions, which you can always take more of.
3. The Plates of Pleasure such as the Executive Chef Andy Oh's Penang Char Kway Teow - authentic and so very good! Also the assam laksa - tangy but satisfying. With these you don't have to go to Penang anymore!
3. The Lobster Thermidor. Done in a super complicated manner which Chef had explained but I've forgotten, all I know is it involved a lot of work, some white wine, cream and lobster meat. What it resulted, was the best lobster concoction I've tasted. It was succulent, creamy, sweet and seafood-y. All in an easy to eat shell.
4. Everything else, from their desserts (including durian crepes) to the cheeses. There's also fresh sashimi, other carbs, local and international delights and everything else.
10 at Claymore
10 Claymore Rd, Pan Pacific Orchard Hotel, 229540
+65 6831 6686
Breakfast - 6:00am to 10:30am, Lunch - 12:00pm to 2:30pm, Dinner - 6:00pm to 10:30pm
Brunch - 12:00pm to 3:00pm (Weekends)
Dinner : $62 (Monday to Thursday)
Dinner : $68 (Friday to Sunday)
Brunch : $72 (Sundays only)